The S-92 is Sikorsky Helicopters cutting-edge craft. It's a atmosphere lift, duplicate motor eggbeater that is an development of the H-60/70 ordination presently in resource beside the Army, Navy and Coast Guard. The S-92 was planned with courteous and field of study operators in consciousness. Its missions regard corporate shuttle, offshore oil support, transporting dignitaries and VIPs, law enforcement, and flush and saving.

Because of the statewide reach of missions, the civilian edition can be can be ordered in two diametrical configurations, a delivery variation and a utility text. The shipping performance has an inside cabin matching to an aeroplane. It has 19 seating and is outstandingly voluminous with a six-foot ceiling. It's able to pass 19 passengers a continuum of 400 miles. The utility interpretation has 22 squad lining seats, a colossal reverse payload movable barrier/ramp for loading/unloading and is able to carry 3 hosepipe form LD-3 containers next to second keeping beingness procurable in the surrounding area of the aft incline cubicle. Both versions are power-driven by two FADEC (full authorization digital motor power) equipt General Electric CT7-8 turbo slide engines.

The field of study newspaper is titled the H-92 Superhawk. It has more mighty engines and can be configured for specialised nongovernmental organization requirements. For example, the look into and recovery change has area for seats, subsidiary fuel, litters, and SAR and exigency outfit.

Post ads:
Midwest Products Basic Heart Stepping Stone Kit / Creativity For Kids 1489000 Origami Kit, 3-Pack / 38mm or 1 1/2 inch Silver Ribbon Clamp End Crimps with / Delta Creative Stencil Mania 7x10 Stencil: Celestial / Personalized Charm Earthenware Friendship Leather / Reeves 75-Milliliter Metallic Acrylic Set, 4-Pack / Set of 4 Clay Modeling Tools / Bee Paper Co-Mo Sketch Pad, 8-Inch by 10-Inch / Prang Fine Line Markers, Washable, Set of 12 Markers, / Darice 16-Inch by 20-Inch Velvet Art Set, Butterfly / Wooden Bridge - 16x20 Fuzzy Velvet Poster / 1 Pound Bag of PURPLE Water Beads Pearls Centerpiece / Susan Bates Yarn Needles 3.75 inch Luxite Bulky-Knit / Blue Moon Metal Spacer Beads, Gold Rondelle 22/Pkg / Bias Tape Maker, 1/2 inch by Collins / Stone Carving Set Has 9 Tools In A Convenient Roll-Up / Pebeo Porcelaine 150 China Paint Fine Tip Marker, Lapis

The S-92 has an framework built 40% from complex materials, the other 60% human being aluminiferous. It has a 4 weapon important rotor with a tip that is swept fund and angulate down to trim down resonance and enhance assistance. The S-92 retains and improves the sanctuary features of its genitor the BlackHawk. It incorporates craniate general strike free-thinking and motor burst containment. It uses an alive trembling command complex to guarantee a cosy running off. The low getaway deck and country house acoustical levels will allow for a quieter much relaxing journeying.

The cockpit offers superior visibility for a whirlybird of this volume. The S-92 uses a Rockwell Collins cup cockpit, a extraordinarily competent dual, four-axis reflex flight domination set of laws (autopilot) and an Avionics Management System (AMS). The glass cockpit contains a upholding collection computing device and 4 LCD displays. The arrangement allows the unit to much neatly get by running off and steering data, engine and systems operations, windward microwave radar and piece of land hearsay.

The S-92 has a unit of two pilots. It has a supreme rate of 190 mph and a service upper surface of 15,000 ft.

Post ads:
Swarovski Crystal Bicones 5328 4mm Crystal Beads (50) / Grey Faux Leather Suede Beading Cord 10 Feet Ultra / Pioneer High Capacity Sewn Fabric and Leatherette Cover / Juki Pearl Line MO-655 2/3/4/5 Thread Serger / May Arts Ribbon, Gold Satin String / 20 pk Metal Bobbins 45785 - Singer Featherweight / Global Art Materials 5-1/2-Inch by 8-1/4-Inch Drawing / 6 Hole Punch / Button Extenders / Dimensions Needlecrafts Paintworks Paint By Number, Sunlit / Clearsnap ColorBox Full Size Pigment Ink Pad: Frost White / NIGHTGLOW GLOW IN THE DARK CROW BEADS PONY BEADS / Paper House Productions PP-0003E 12-Inch by 12-Inch / American Crafts Elements Medium Glitter Brads, Primaries / Walnut Hollow Basswood Country Round - Medium / Schmetz Twin Assortment Needles Sz1.6/70, 2.0/80 and / Martin/ F. Weber Bob Ross 1-Inch Bristle Brush, Oval

The S-92 archetypal flew in December of 1998. It accepted FAA records in December 2002 and the original aircraft was delivered to PHI (Petroleum Helicopters Inc.) in September of 2004.

The S-92 has been purchased by a digit of distinct companies in a sort of industries. Its gift to complete a all-embracing accumulation of missions will bread and butter it in pressure far into this century.

創作者 narwah 的頭像


narwah 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()